The Ramabhar Stupa or the Mukuta Bandana Chaitya was first excavated in 1910 but the entire stupa was unearthed in 1956. The Ramabhar Stupa in its present form looks like an elephant back surrounded by palm trees. The diameter of the stupa is 34.14m which is placed on a round plinth of two or more terraces. Remains of brick structures, votive stupas and a large rectangular hall are found around the Ramabhar Stupa. Excavation of this site yielded clay seals, ornamental bricks etc.